Having a secure and safe home is the top priority of homeowners when it comes to their family and their possessions. Because of the growing number of crimes against property, installing the best home alarm system makes a big difference!
Just like most homeowners, your home is one of your largest investments and your family is your most precious possession. That is why it is so important to provide a home security system as an extra precaution. The wisest thing to do is to install the best home alarm system in your home to provide an added measure of security to your family and home.
The best home alarm system need not be very expensive. Home alarm systems such as Protect America and ADT Security System are known for their excellence and affordability when it comes to ensuring the safety and security of your home.
Here are some facts about burglary and property crimes:
- There occurs one burglary every 14 seconds in the United States each year.
- Burglaries often happen between 6am and 6pm.
- Residence burglary victims have an average loss of almost $2,000.
- Burglars usually enter the front door and very often they do so forcefully.
- Homes that do not have a home security system are three times more likely to be robbed or entered by burglars as compared to the ones with a home security system.
- When economy suffers, burglary and robbery also increase.
Now is the best time to protect your family and home with the best home security system.
Home and family security should be taken seriously before it is too late. Two of the best home security systems that are easily available in the market are the Protect America and ADT Security System. Both of these companies will include installation of their home security packages depending on the homeowner’s budget. The good thing about Protect America is that they give a free upfront cost analysis on all their packages.
All modern home security packages should include the following:
- Three-door sensors
- Four window sensors (for bronze package)
- Seven window sensors (for silver package)
- Nine window sensors (for gold package)
- 12 window sensors (for platinum package)
- One motion detector
- GE wireless control panel
- Internal siren and door chime
- Battery and battery back up
- One button arming
- Three window decals
- One yard sign
Although, ADT Security System offers the same packages, the difference with the two companies is that, unlike ADT security System, Protect America gives a free upfront cost. And also, the equipment and monthly costs are way lower than that of the ADT Security System.